Named in memory of one of our esteemed Canadian Veterans, Sylvia Grant, this concept is intended to be used in modular, tiny-home style row housing. This single bedroom open/split concept allows for 360 degree natural lighting, even when two walls are shared on both sides. This semi-studio features a curved wall section which allows for open views front to back while still allowing full privacy to the bed area.
This model will be best suited for veterans housing and affordable housing developments. People who value time outside more than inside, yet require a space that's cozy.
House - 740 sq/ft (does not include external storage module, approx 47 sq/ft per single home)
- 3D printed in less than 7 days.
- In-floor heating
- Efficient "on-demand" water heater
- Full kitchen, full bathroom, and stacked laundry
- 360 degree natural lighting
- 8ft ceilings vaulting to 10ft
- 7 Modern fixtures and appliances